[BioC] metadata - annotation package changes

Maria Stalteri m.stalteri at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 15:12:53 CEST 2005

Hi John,
If you were involved with building the previous releases you can probably
tell me where the
accession numbers for the previous releases (1.5,1.6,1.7)
came from.
Do you actually get them from the Affymetrix annotation files,
and if so, which section? For some probe sets different sections
of the Affymetrix files give different accession numbers.

Many thanks,
Maria.