[BioC] metadata - annotation package changes

John Zhang jzhang at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 9 14:19:01 CEST 2005

Although I was involved in building 1.8, Seth is probably the best one to answer
this question. My understanding is that, correct me Seth if I am wrong, a set of
fresh base files (probe id to GeneBank accession number mappings extracted from
Affymetrix) were used to build the new version of annotation packages.