[BioC] Cho et al.'s Expression Dataset in Yeast

Ho-Joon Lee lee at molgen.mpg.de
Thu Apr 28 01:35:49 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I would like to ask about the following yeast cell cycle dataset,

http://yscdp.stanford.edu/yeast_cell_cycle/full_data.html

which was published in Molecular Cell in 1998 by Cho et al.

Is there a BioC package for the dataset like Spellman et al.'s
one(yeastCC)?

I would like to get some help to understand that kind of data matrix
because I am familiar only with log2-ratio data matrices.
Or has anybody got an experience of analyzing the dataset?
I am interested in comparing Cho's dataset with Spellman's and combine
the two into one matrix if possible at all.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

Lee