[BioC] ANN: Bioconductor short course June 1-3 in Seattle

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 8 19:25:31 CEST 2005

"Fangxin Hong" <fhong at salk.edu> writes:

> Hi Seth;
>
> Would you please give us more description about the courses? Is it also
> suitable for a statistician? Or will you offer some courses which are
> applicable to statistician working on biological field.

I'll let Robert correct me if I get this wrong, but my sense is that
the course is entirely appropriate for a statistician working in
biology given that they have some experience using R.

This is not an intro to R course, but a how to use Bioconductor to
work on datasets that arise in biology (principally microarray).

Does that help?

Best,

+ seth