[BioC] limma ebayes

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Sat Jan 17 16:28:40 MET 2004

Hmmm, that would be the old 'didn't quite read the question closely
enough but answered anyway'...

Thanks for the correction Gordon.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> Gordon Smyth <smyth at wehi.edu.au> 01/16/04 8:17 PM >>>
Sorry, Jim, this isn't the problem here. Kninh has used lm.series, not
lmFit.

Gordon