[BioC] Re: Bioconductor Digest, Vol 11, Issue 12

Stephen P. Baker stephen.baker at umassmed.edu
Sat Jan 10 14:47:36 MET 2004

Bioconductor Digest, Vol 11, Issue 12I would think that ANY significant differential expression by ANOVA is evidence of presence.  Also if using MAS5 or LiWong PM-MM, any significant effect including intercept would be evidence of presence but I don't think the same can be said of RMA or PM only estimates.

Stephen P. Baker, MScPH , PhD(ABD)                      (508) 856-2625
Senior Biostatistician                                                     (775) 254-4885 fax
Information Services Bioinformatics Unit
Lecturer in Biostatistics , Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
55 Lake Avenue North                          stephen.baker at umassmed.edu
Worcester, MA 01655  USA

Message: 2