[BioC] Heatmap

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Fri Jan 2 12:30:20 MET 2004

You may want to tell us what are 'gclus' and 'sclus'... the problem
might be there...
(Note that 'Matrix[,]' can be replaced elegantly by 'Matrix'.)

Otherwise apparently it works (R-1.8.1):
m <- matrix(rnorm(100), 20, 5)
heatmap(m, Rowv=as.dendrogram(hclust(dist(m))), Colv=as.dendrogram(hclust(dist(t(m)))))

Regards,

L.

Laurent Gautier			CBS, Building 208, DTU
PhD. Student			DK-2800 Lyngby,Denmark
tel: +45 45 25 24 89		http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/laurent