[BioC] (no subject)

Wang, Steven wangs at corixa.com
Tue Sep 23 16:56:35 MEST 2003

Dear sir,

I am trying to install bioconductor on my PC using
source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R"). because our company use
proxy server , I use Rui.exe --internet2 to start R and download getBioC.R,
which works ok. When I run getBioC(), the computer frozen.

I guess the problem is getBioC has not fig out HTTP proxy yet so can not
download files from bioconductor web site.

Could you please let me know:
1)       anyway to config getBioC to work on proxy? Or
2)       how do I config R proxy setting? Or
3)       install bioconductor as individual package?
4)       Any other solution?

thanks

Steven Wang
206-754-5811