[BioC] Limma analysis

Pete p.underhill at har.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 30 04:25:31 MET 2003

Sorry I didn't explain that particularly well, firstly how do I create a
design matrix for this experiment?
Also as far as I can see the read.imagene function doesn't read in the flag
information for each file, in imagene each spot can have a flag value from
0-8? and in this case we want to ignore completely anything which is non
zero. Presumably this could be specified in the wt.fun argument, but i'm
unsure precisely how to do this? I have tried to modify the wtflags function
but without success.

Cheers
Pete