[BioC] problems with affy package

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Oct 28 10:41:52 MET 2003

Hi Stephen,

are you trying to read in the CEL files from different (sub)chips into one
AffyBatch? The design of the affy package is such that these belong into
different AffyBatches, and only after normalization/expression measure
calculation you are supposed to merge ('rbind') them together.

Best wishes

Wolfgang Huber
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis
German Cancer Research Center