[BioC] Install issues

Kasper Daniel Hansen K.Hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Wed Oct 22 14:37:49 MEST 2003

I have some issues with installing the development version of Bioconductor
under R-1.8.0 for Windows. It is a completely clean install and I do
>getBioC("all", relLevel="devel")
It gets reposTools and lists all packages as suitable for updating.
Immediately afterwards it exits with

Synching your local package management information ...
Error in repURL(replisting(object), pos) :
        subscript out of bounds

Doing a
>install.packages2("Biobase")
results in exactly the same error message. Has something changes with
install.packages2? Because I did exactly the same yesterday (with success).
--
Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistent
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen