[BioC] using marrayInput package with GenePix .gpr file - read.GenePix()

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Mon Nov 10 18:44:56 MET 2003

Hi Michael,

The data is there, there is no information about the layout at the moment.
The log-ratios can be obtained using

maM(rawdata).

To read in layout information, you can do it two ways:
A)
info <- read.Galfile("test00.gpr")
maLayout(rawdata) <- info$layout
maGnames(rawdata) <- info$gnames

B)
rawdata <- gpTools("test00.gpr", galfile="test00.gpr", raw=TRUE,
plot=FALSE, quality=FALSE)

Either way, you will need to use maM(rawdata) to look at the log-ratios
and maA(rawdata) to obtain the log-intensity information.

Cheers

Jean