[Bioc-sig-seq] Assessing Transcriptome Coverage

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:59:38 CEST 2009

Hi All

Just wondering if a package/R function exists which can help us answer
the following question.

We are trying to assess the right amount of sequencing we need to do
in order to cover the human transcriptome.  For the runs we have
already done, we have the reads aligned to human mrna ref using ELAND.
We would like to plot graphs per lane to show the percent coverage of
human transcriptome.

Let me know if it is not clear, I can reframe or explain in detail.

Thanks,
-Abhi