[Bioc-devel] Having problems pushing changes to Bioconductor...

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Mar 6 15:23:44 CET 2024

Could you please show the commands you are trying along with a
git remote -v

I've check the configuration on our end and everything looks correct. You'll need to make sure you are pointing to one of the uploaded ssh keys on the BiocCredentials account (or create a new one if you are on a different machine)
There is useful information found at
http://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#new-package-workflow

and a FAQ section
http://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#faq
See especially: #13, #14, and#15

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263