[Bioc-devel] Having problems pushing changes to Bioconductor...

Paul Brennan brenn@np|nc@rd||| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 6 15:00:24 CET 2024

Sorry to bother you I feel as if I am asking a very stupid question but I
can't solve it on my own.

I am getting build errors and I worked out why (a failed test) and changed
my code on Github to correct this:
https://github.com/brennanpincardiff/drawProteins
I have checked R CMD Check and it is fine with no errors or warnings :-)

Now it is time to try to push these onto Bioconductor but I can't do this.
I've tried various sources and it seems the key point is that I haven't
organised the correct access rights to push upstream.

Can some one advise or point towards a resource that I can work with
please?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Brennan