[Bioc-devel] Having problems pushing changes to Bioconductor...

Paul Brennan brenn@np|nc@rd||| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 6 19:03:29 CET 2024

Dear Lori,
    Thanks for your prompt and helpful email.
    I think I've managed to make the necessary changes to stop the build
error.
    I think it did it quite manually changing my Github, the Bioconductor
dev code and the Bioconductor RELEASE_3_18 for drawProteins.
    The way I did it felt a bit hacky but I'm hoping it will work.
    I did have to set up new SSH - so thanks for the pointers for that too.
    If you have a moment and you can point me towards a resource that makes
it more obvious how to push code changes from Github -> dev -> release, I
would be grateful. I feel sure the advice is somewhere there and I just
don't understand it or utilise it properly.
    Well thanks again,
Paul