[Bioc-devel] Is my package suitable for Bioconductor?

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 24 14:56:47 CEST 2023

Hi Tim,

I think there is a mentorship program for cases like this (I am not sure if
it still accepts mentees):
https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/new-developer-program/
I also recommend the book the Bioconductor community wrote to help with
submissions: https://contributions.bioconductor.org/index.html

Questions are usually posted here, which will not only help you but future
users/potential contributors with the same doubts/questions.
So I would recommend that if the previous resources do not help to just
list your questions here for anyone to chime in.

If you want more feedback, you  may address the question to someone you
know from the community or using the slack to ask some questions are also
good options.

Looking forward to seeing the package in Bioconductor.

I hope this helps,

Lluís