[Bioc-devel] Is my package suitable for Bioconductor?

Timothy Barry tb@rry2 @end|ng |rom @ndrew@cmu@edu
Tue Oct 24 05:30:14 CEST 2023

Hello,

My collaborators and I are considering submitting our R package for single-cell CRISPR screen data analysis to Bioconductor (package website <https://katsevich-lab.github.io/sceptre/> and e-book <https://timothy-barry.github.io/sceptre-book/>). We have several questions about the suitability of our package for Bioconductor and changes that we might need to implement to make our package more consistent with Bioconductor package guidelines. Would a member of the Bioconductor team be available for a brief (30-60 minute) Zoom call to discuss these issues? We would very much appreciate the help.

Thank you greatly,
Tim Barry

Timothy Barry, PhD
University of Pennsylvania
Department of Statistics and Data Science
Postdoctoral researcher