[Bioc-devel] Urgent minor deployment of a release?

Robert M. Flight r|||ght79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 20 01:29:42 CEST 2023

I'd also add, that I've had a version of a package that specifically
implemented things just for a manuscript, because they were kind of hackish
implementations to prove that it was possible. I made that available in a
specific branch of the package code on GitHub, and an archived version on
figshare, and none of the reviewers expressed any issues with it.

Best of luck with the manuscript and package!

-Robert

Dr. Robert M Flight, PhD
Bioinformatics Analyst Senior
Puller of Rabbits from Hats
Research Parasite
Moseley Bioinformatics Lab
Resource Center for Stable Isotope Resolved Metabolomics
Manager, Systems Biology and Omics Integration Journal Club
Markey Cancer Center
CC434 Roach Building
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY

Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@rmflight
Web: https://rmflight.github.io
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8141-7788
EM rflight79 using gmail.com
PH 502-509-1827 <(502)%20509-1827>

The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the
oppressed. Biko (1978), from Birhane & Guest, Towards decolonising
computational sciences, https://arxiv.org/pdf/2009.14258.pdf