[Bioc-devel] [+externe Mail+] Re: pwOmics package get error message for Linux check

Sitte, Maren M@ren@S|tte @end|ng |rom med@un|-goett|ngen@de
Tue Aug 8 14:39:54 CEST 2023

Dear Martin,

thank you very much for the quick response.

I will apply your advice and add the package to "Suggests".

Kind regards

Maren

NGS Integrative Genomics (NIG), Core Unit
Department of Human Genetics
University Medical Center G�ttingen (UMG)
Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 G�ttingen, Germany