[Bioc-devel] pwOmics package get error message for Linux check

Martin Grigorov m@rt|n@gr|gorov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 8 14:36:27 CEST 2023

Hi,

On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 at 12:32, Sitte, Maren <Maren.Sitte using med.uni-goettingen.de>
wrote:

> Dear Bioconductor Developers,
>

>  I received an email that my package "pwOmics" gets an error in the check
> under Linux.
>  Install and build gets an OK, but check shows an error.
>
>  I had a look and the problem seems to be:
>
>  > BiocGenerics:::testPackage("pwOmics")
> Error in library("RUnit", quietly = TRUE) :
> there is no package called 'RUnit'
> Calls: <Anonymous> -> library
> Execution halted
>
> I checked and the RUnit package is still available on Bioconductor and can
> still be installed. So I can't fully understand the error message. Could
> you help me resolve this error message?

You need to add RUnit in the list of “Suggests” in the DESCRIPTION file.

Regards,
Martin