[Bioc-devel] pwOmics package get error message for Linux check

Sitte, Maren M@ren@S|tte @end|ng |rom med@un|-goett|ngen@de
Tue Aug 8 11:31:30 CEST 2023

Dear Bioconductor Developers,

 I received an email that my package "pwOmics" gets an error in the check under Linux.
 Install and build gets an OK, but check shows an error.

 I had a look and the problem seems to be:

 > BiocGenerics:::testPackage("pwOmics")
Error in library("RUnit", quietly = TRUE) :
there is no package called 'RUnit'
Calls: <Anonymous> -> library
Execution halted

I checked and the RUnit package is still available on Bioconductor and can still be installed. So I can't fully understand the error message. Could you help me resolve this error message?

Thank you for the support!
Kind regards
Maren

NGS Integrative Genomics (NIG), Core Unit
Department of Human Genetics
University Medical Center G�ttingen (UMG)
Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 G�ttingen, Germany
Contact : 0551 39-60778