[Bioc-devel] [deconvR] Issue with version

İrem B. Gündüz |rembgunduz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 18 13:51:15 CEST 2023

Hi BioC team,

I'm the maintainer of deconvR, recently we resolved a small issue with one
of the functions. I push the changes to BioC, and afterward, we had a check
issue with the vignette. Likewise, I solved the issue locally, I want to
push the changes to BioC. But I noticed the bioC version of deconvR on the
webpage is 1.4.3 and, the check results show 1.4.5. When I tried to push
the changes by bumping version 1.4.6, I got a hook declined error, and it
didn't allow me to push 1.4.4 as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Bests,
Irem