[Bioc-devel] [deconvR] Issue with version

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Apr 18 13:55:52 CEST 2023

The even y of your version x.y.z indicates you are trying to push to the RELEASE_3_16 branch?  This branch was frozen as of April 10th as following the announced release schedule
https://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

and announced

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2023-April/019603.html

Please push any changes only to the devel branch at this point in time which should have a odd y  1.5.z

See

http://contributions.bioconductor.org/versionnum.html

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263