[Bioc-devel] [gDRtestData] fatal: Could not read from remote repository

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Apr 18 13:42:11 CEST 2023

By default we assume that the person who submitted the package is going to be the maintainer since generally the person submitting is making the requested changes during the review process. I have updated our configuration and you should be all set.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Arek G�adki <gladki.arkadiusz using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 6:50 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] [gDRtestData] fatal: Could not read from remote repository

Hi,

It seems that the same issue is observed for gDRcore and gDRutils, but not
for the gDR, gDRimport and gDRstyle packages.

There is one common things for three packages with lack of push permission:
they were not submitted by me but by other team members.
Bartek Czech (https://secure-web.cisco.com/19XZxZmRTJa6GgsT-mELk6eP0Udi8ReDTPEN81uWAwZ_lVqlsdgfNGPFg2PafXnEXOmlQy5-dIlwRdJzEUaY2Lo1jssvdqaCn7NEgOSYweSRTTp6NbNYoKTmr4z-BNDUo9FP-ars_Ek_CwX9kO8KlaOgPqh6k27KiVfXcCW-KumzZ3NUp337ZQqeOVEOFL9sN8B8h8UO7uUxxua_n_CmiYGF3xZXVywvrlAbukmy0t7nwgogjKGxFEcFBAESzFo51CSCWdS6CoxlCWT6siCb9wi2ppFvQNzrzpCJjQLKEC-VTPRtFS4CIGqn1F3IUeSPN/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fbczech) submitted gDRcore and gDRtestData
while Dariusz Scigocki (https://secure-web.cisco.com/1iTJmx83Ya3u-L2YxP8Ur-bcdw8RkJ23Ltzh-MZv91UgB1lwrh9DagXgFPumXgHMN_pGdLEE0HUnjdzdVQ7d7Qo6Az6H8B70GPY7PNZBI6_ohDDIoVyMGnP9qpgaoAfhDr_gI2ylcddCFc7GIv-I3FNA4OScrKWuYwvbSwrpHpt5K0rQoR_5kskAWiVG9aNweG2RcZRYiVFWJEI292Uik2H1jYS9E1xb3XuleJrPcx78L-PGXX8iIBXpHsfOhAnL-UltAkOlfs3Ph34aBnMvEdt7qxhaa_X60i54LKYsemMV6ERi1dyfSyPtyfjGHHWRG/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fdarsoo) submitted gDRutils.

Can you please grant me the push permissions to these three packages?
FYI, I'm set as the maintainer in all three packages.

Best,
Arek