[Bioc-devel] Fixing autonomics - ssh: connect to host git.bioconductor.org port 22: Connection timed out

@dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de @dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de
Wed Apr 5 13:33:29 CEST 2023

Thank you very much Sarvesh, lovely also to hear from you - how are you? .

I had indeed failed to do these branch renamings which I now have.
Unfortunately, my ssh issue remains:

git push upstream devel
ssh: connect to host git.bioconductor.org port 22: Connection timed out

Dear BioC team, could you help out, am a bit at loss here ?

Thank you very much,

Aditya