[Bioc-devel] Fixing autonomics - ssh: connect to host git.bioconductor.org port 22: Connection timed out

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Apr 5 13:44:30 CEST 2023

It would help to show some of the commands and output in the FAQ for git help and working through some of the trouleshooting there.

http://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#faq

Particularly showing your
git remote  -v

and trying

 ssh -T -v git using git.bioconductor.org

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263