[Bioc-devel] Package Classifications via BiocViews

Burak Ogan Mancarci og@n@m@nc@rc|| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 28 18:37:08 CEST 2022

Apologies for the inconvenience.

The change isn't essential on our end and can be avoided or delayed if you
think the ExperimentData label can be applied to a package responsible for
accessing data from a database rather than storing static data. We were
only worried about misleading use of biocviews terms.

Cheers,
Ogan