[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Interpreting BiocCheck output

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Wed Oct 5 23:48:01 CEST 2022

Hi Giulia,

Are you using a recent version of BiocCheck?

If so, check the bottom of the BiocCheck::BiocCheck():

---
See the <packageName>.BiocCheck folder and run
     browseVignettes(package = 'BiocCheck')
for details.
---

Can you provide more details, e.g., the repository of the package?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Marcel