[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Interpreting BiocCheck output

Giulia Pais g|u||@p@|@1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 6 10:34:21 CEST 2022

Hi, thanks for the reply. I managed to fix the first error as it was a minor issue in the code, while for the second one I don’t have a solution since the problem appears only locally and not on Biconductor after the build.

Just for reference the package is ISAnalytics and the BiocCheck version is the latest one.

Thanks again,
Giulia

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Marcel Ramos <marcel.ramosperez using roswellpark.org>
Date: Wednesday, 2022October5 at 23:48
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Interpreting BiocCheck output
Hi Giulia,

Are you using a recent version of BiocCheck?

If so, check the bottom of the BiocCheck::BiocCheck():

---
See the <packageName>.BiocCheck folder and run
     browseVignettes(package = 'BiocCheck')
for details.
---

Can you provide more details, e.g., the repository of the package?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Marcel