[Bioc-devel] Trouble with version bump

Alex Wong @@wong @end|ng |rom centen@ry@org@@u
Tue Nov 8 05:35:08 CET 2022

Hi there,

I am having difficulty bumping a new version of SpliceWiz onto devel. Below
is the error on my git bash:

$ git push upstream main:master
Enumerating objects: 7, done.
Counting objects: 100% (7/7), done.
Delta compression using up to 20 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 384 bytes | 384.00 KiB/s, done.Total 4 (delta
3), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
remote: Error: Please bump the version again and push.
remote:
remote: The build did not start as expected. If the issue persists,
remote: please reach out at bioc-devel using r-project.org or post on the
remote: Github issue where your package is being reviewed.
remote:
remote: 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error for url:
https://issues.bioconductor.org/start_build

I have already bumped from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 and again to 1.1.2 but the error
message persists.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

--

*Alex Wong BSc(Med)/MBBS FRACP FRCPA PhD*
Research Officer, Gene and Stem Cell Therapy Program, Centenary Institute

--
 <https://www.centenary.org.au>