[Bioc-devel] Trouble with version bump

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 8 13:07:28 CET 2022

Hi Alex,

Where are you pushing this too?  Maybe the output from git remote -v will
be helpful.

The reason I'm asking is that it looks like SpliceWiz has already been
accepted to Bioconductor, so I wouldn't expect to see messages like "post
on the Github issue where your package is being reviewed", since you've
already completed the review process.

Best regards,
Mike