[Bioc-devel] HiCDCPlus related BiocFileCache entries needed to be deleted in build/check machines

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu May 19 04:37:13 CEST 2022

Biocfilecache should automatically download the new version if available. I'm on vacation until Monday but want to investigate further why this is happening. I will check first thing when I return and make sure it is swiftly addressed early next week.

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Merve Sahin <merve.sahn using gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 4:05:39 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] HiCDCPlus related BiocFileCache entries needed to be deleted in build/check machines

Hello, I am the author and maintainer of the package HiCDCPlus, which has
been getting check errors on all platforms for a while now.

I had recently upgraded the necessary utility JAR (Juicer Tools) managed
with a BiocFileCache entry and looks like the machines are still using an
old version as a result of that caching, so could you please remove the
associated BiocFileCache folder for this package on the build machines?
This way, the correct version that doesn't error out on the check gets
downloaded.

I have already indicated in this package's  README file that such action is
recommended when reinstalling HiCDCPlus. Thank you so much in advance for
your help! ---Merve

The cache folder location can be obtained by running:

cache <- rappdirs::user_cache_dir(appname="HiCDCPlus")