[Bioc-devel] HiCDCPlus related BiocFileCache entries needed to be deleted in build/check machines

Merve Sahin merve@@@hn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 18 10:05:39 CEST 2022

Hello, I am the author and maintainer of the package HiCDCPlus, which has
been getting check errors on all platforms for a while now.

I had recently upgraded the necessary utility JAR (Juicer Tools) managed
with a BiocFileCache entry and looks like the machines are still using an
old version as a result of that caching, so could you please remove the
associated BiocFileCache folder for this package on the build machines?
This way, the correct version that doesn't error out on the check gets
downloaded.

I have already indicated in this package's  README file that such action is
recommended when reinstalling HiCDCPlus. Thank you so much in advance for
your help! ---Merve

The cache folder location can be obtained by running:

cache <- rappdirs::user_cache_dir(appname="HiCDCPlus")