[Bioc-devel] EventPointer Bioconductor package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 8 22:44:35 CEST 2022

Hi,

To trigger a build you must bump the version of the package, i.e “x.y.z” -> “x.y.z+1”.

In your case for devel, it should be bumped to “3.5.1” to trigger a new build after pushing up a commit. Same in release, “3.4.1”

https://contributions.bioconductor.org/versionnum.html

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute

"I don’t expect you to respond to my email outside your work hours"