[Bioc-devel] download stats problem

James Perkins j|mrperk|n@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 9 11:53:06 CEST 2022

Dear BioC team,

I cannot access download stats for the following package:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/workflows/ExpHunterSuite/

It does not appear to be a systemic issue, I can access e.g.

http://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/bioc/ReadqPCR/

Not sure if this is related to the previous issue, i.e. problems accessing
the
latest CloudFront log files on S3 but I've used this thread anyway.

Cheers,

Jim