[Bioc-devel] monocle package on Bioconductor

Nitesh Turaga n|te@h @end|ng |rom d@@d|c|@h@rv@rd@edu
Wed Jun 8 22:37:11 CEST 2022

Hi,

As the error message says, there is a version number issue. You can only bump the ‘patch’ version i.e x.y.z -> x.y.z+1.

You cannot bump the “minor” version number.

> http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/

Please send these questions to bioc-deve using r-project.org, where there is a community to help you.

Best,

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute

"I don’t expect you to respond to my email outside your work hours"