[Bioc-devel] Question on GPL2 license copyright

Meng, Chen mengchen18 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 27 17:35:03 CEST 2022

I think if the package copied you code is also published in GPL license
and other people can access all the code of that package (it's likely
the case in bioconductor), then there is no problem.

Best,
Chen