[Bioc-devel] Not receiving notice after valid push to conductor, how to check status

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Jan 3 18:00:32 CET 2022

Once your package is accepted into Bioconductor it is no longer on the Single Package Builder for new submissions and therefore you will not get an on-demand build report.
Packages accepted to Bioconductor are built once daily and the reports can be found at:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263