[Bioc-devel] I: EXTERNAL: R: release of new version of package

Emanuela Iovino em@nue|@@|ov|no @end|ng |rom un|bo@|t
Wed Jan 5 13:36:38 CET 2022

Dears
I'm sorry to bother you with this again,
I followed you suggestions to up-to-date the changes of my package (https://github.com/Manuelaio/uncoverappLib) pushing them on master branch.
I’m looking on https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/uncoverappLib/ and the last hash commit doesn't correspond with the most recent commit in my repo.
On my Github, the last commit is form 5 days ago meanwhile on Bioconductor link it is from Tue, 26 Oct 2021.
Now, when I try to do git push upstream master I receive  Everything up-to-date

I believe that I don’t’ have got corr​ectly UpToDate Bioconductor git, as you can see on attached screenshot of my repo. Is there any way to check this?

Emanuela

Emanuela Iovino
PhD Student in Data Science and Computation
Division of Medical Genetics
Dept. Medical and Surgical Sciences - DIMEC
University of Bologna
Pol.S.Orsola-Malpighi, via Massarenti 9,