[Bioc-devel] PeacoQC Bioc version not in line with github repo

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 15 16:15:22 CET 2022

> Indeed, although PeacoQC version on Bioc is higher (1.8) than in github
repo (1.7.3), the latest commits have not been included.

This is explained by Bioconductor bumping versions automatically when
there's a new release cycle. So, in this case it went from something like
1.7.2 to 1.8.0 on the Bioconductor side, while your contribution in 1.7.3
is still only in the GitHub side (because it was never pushed up to
Bioconductor).

/Henrik