[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor classes and methods working group

Laurent Gatto |@urent@g@tto @end|ng |rom uc|ouv@|n@be
Fri Dec 16 17:38:38 CET 2022

Dear Bioconductor developer,

The Bioconductor classes and methods working group [1] is going to reflect on what classes should be considered 'official' [2] and thus re-used in newly submitted packages, and to what extend this should possibly be enforced during review.

If you would like to join the discussion, please open an issue in the working group github repo [3] and tag yourself. We plan our first round of discussions Jan 2023.

Best wishes,

Laurent

[1] http://workinggroups.bioconductor.org/currently-active-working-groups-committees.html#recommended-classes-and-methods
[2] https://contributions.bioconductor.org/important-bioconductor-package-development-features.html#commonclass