[Bioc-devel] access problems

Schalkwyk, Leonard |@ch@| @end|ng |rom e@@ex@@c@uk
Wed Sep 29 13:38:56 CEST 2021

I am the maintainer of the wateRmelon package. This message is coming from the address named in its DESCRIPTION.

In the run-up to the new bioc version and a publication, I would like to push our latest changes to the git repo but I’m having problems.  I previously had ssh keys set up, and git.bioconductor.org is still in my known-hosts, but I’m getting permission denied.

I also have a password in my keychain but it’s either out of date or connected with an out of date email, and I’m not receiving password reset emails.

Could I possibly have someone look at it and a password reset sent to this address please.

Best wishes

Leo

Professor Leonard C Schalkwyk
Head, School of Life Sciences