[Bioc-devel] github email not registered with package

Ruqian Lyu ruq|@n| @end|ng |rom @tudent@un|me|b@edu@@u
Wed Sep 29 16:23:04 CEST 2021

   Hi all,

   I'm having some issues pushing to the bioc.git repo. I'm having the
   errors:

   ```
   Enter passphrase for key '/home/ubuntu/.ssh/id_ed25519':
   FATAL: W any packages/comapr Rachael-rq DENIED by fallthru
   (or you mis-spelled the reponame)

   and the repository exists.

   ```

   I could pull/fetch from `git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/comapr` but
   not able to push.
   I notice that it is printing my previous github username `Rachael-rq`
   which was changed to `ruqianl`, not sure if that has something to do with
   it.

   I logged into the BiocCredentials and uploaded new SSH key there and
   also to my GitHub account, but I still do not have access to my package
   "comapr".

   My BiocCredential account was activated with the email I listed in the
   DESCRIPTION file which* isn't* associated with my github account. So I
   updated my BiocCredential account email to my github email now.

   I suspect my github email (xiaoru.best using gmail.com) wasn't registered to
   my package "comapr"?

   Could someone advice how to fix this please?

   Thanks,
   Ruqian

   - My BiocCredential user profile now look like:
   - *Email:* xiaoru.best using gmail.com
   - *GitHub Username:* ruqianl
   -