[Bioc-devel] python or python3 support

Zheng Wei wzwe|zheng @end|ng |rom qq@com
Wed Sep 29 09:23:11 CEST 2021

Hi Jennifer,

I have tested python (Rbowtie2 version 1.15.3) and python3 (Rbowtie2 version 1.15.4). Both of the building results are the same. The python or python3 can not be found in Linux Server. Both versions of python works in Windows and Mac. Could you please check the Linux server?

Thanks,
Zheng

Zheng,

I talked to Herve about your issue as well as the build machines. You should use `python` for Windows and `python3` for Linux and Mac.

Jennifer Wokaty

Bioconductor Core Team
Waldron Lab
CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy