[Bioc-devel] AnnotationHub is too old on build system

Anatoly Sorokin |pto||k @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 27 11:40:48 CEST 2021

Hi all,

We have submitted a data package to AnnotationHub, and it was loaded there
around September 20th. Today we've submitted the accompanying software
package, but the automated build system returns an error message:
"error: no records found for the given index" on the line on which we are
extracting data from the Hub. I've noticed that there is a line in the
build report:
"snapshotDate(): 2021-09-10"
which means the AnnotationHub is too old and does not contain our data.
Is it possible to refresh AnnotationHub cache on the building system?

Cheers,
Anatoly