[Bioc-devel] bumphunter 1.35.0 - GENCODE FTP Server File Download Error

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 27 21:51:13 CEST 2021

Dear Selvi,

It looks like a transient issue that happens on and off.

I’m not sure there is any special insight I can offer here. I do not think any action is needed on your end.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute