[Bioc-devel] Regarding BioC devel build of package surfaltr

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 12 23:24:24 CEST 2021

Probably the build/ folder that doesn't belong to a package source tree.
You removed it today (commit 546e727eb21be2f1da8cd063f431a227345847da)
but that was after the builds started so this will only be reflected on
Wednesday's build report.

Best,
H.

On 12/10/2021 06:50, Pooja Gangras wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My package just got accepted and was added to the nightly build on Friday.
> The build report shows error in installation which it did not show earlier
> during package submission ( pkg submission issue here surfaltr · Issue
> #2256 · Bioconductor/Contributions (github.com))
>
> This is the current build (Multiple platform build/check report for BioC
> 3.14 - All results for package surfaltr (bioconductor.org)) error:
>
> ** installing vignettes
> Warning in file(con, "w") :
>    cannot open file
> '/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.14-bioc/R/library/00LOCK-surfaltr/00new/surfaltr/doc/index.html':
> No such file or directory
> Error in file(con, "w") : cannot open the connection
> ERROR: installing vignettes failed
> * removing ‘/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.14-bioc/R/library/surfaltr’
>
> There are several different solutions suggested in this stackoverflow page
> (r - Installing package fails when building vignettes ((..)/doc/index.html
> is missing) - Stack Overflow) . I do have ‘inst/doc’ in my .gitignore file
> and was wondering if I need to remove it to fix this build issue or is
> there something else I need to fix?
>
> Thank you,
> Pooja
>
> P.S. I have tried sending this email a few times using the email address
> linked to my package <gangras_pooja using lilly.com> but for some reason the
> email is not posted to the mailing list and I get a response that says 'The
> message's content type was not explicitly allowed'
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Hervé Pagès

Bioconductor Core Team
hpages.on.github using gmail.com