[Bioc-devel] regain access to git repository

Noah G. Hoffman ngh2 @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Tue Oct 5 04:22:07 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am the author of two Bioconductor packages that I haven�t touched for a long time - since before the migration to git, and I believe before the existence of the BiocCredentials<https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials>

App. I have long since lost any credentials. Apologies if this is addressed in the FAQ and I missed it, but how can I regain access to the repositories?

Thanks a lot,

Noah

________________________________
From: Herv� Pag�s <hpages.on.github using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 6:48 PM
To: Noah G. Hoffman <ngh2 using uw.edu>
Subject: BioC 3.14 coming soon, package clstutils needs your attention!

Dear Noah,

The Bioconductor nightly builds are reporting a CHECK error on all
platforms for the release (BioC 3.13) and devel (BioC 3.14) branches of
the clstutils package:

   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.13/bioc-LATEST/clstutils/
   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.14/bioc-LATEST/clstutils/

This is apparently caused by the recent removal of the RSVGTipsDevice
package from CRAN:

   https://cran.r-project.org/package=RSVGTipsDevice

Please take the time to address the issue.

Keep in mind that the package needs to pass 'R CMD build' and 'R CMD
check' with no error for the next Bioconductor release (BioC 3.14)
scheduled for Wednesday Oct 27. Note that the deadline for packages
passing 'R CMD build' and 'R CMD check' without errors or warnings is
actually Friday October 22. See our release schedule here for more
information:

   https://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

Don't hesitate to ask on the bioc-devel mailing list if you have
questions or concerns about this.

Thank you for your contribution to Bioconductor.

Best,
H.

--
Herv� Pag�s