[Bioc-devel] regain access to git repository

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 5 22:54:51 CEST 2021

Just as a follow up to this thread,(this is an email copied from a communication with Noah).

Hi Noah,

Can you tell me if your email ngh2 using u.washington.edu is still active? If it is, please activate your BiocCredentials account and add your SSH keys,https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation.

If not I’ll change it to ngh2 using u.washington.edu. Just let me know.

Best

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute